OverviewRedeemedHub and her Administrators respect your privacy. This website, website applications, online applications, platform and marketplace (hereafter referred to as the “Platform” or the “Service”) are owned and operated by RedeemedHub and her Administrators ( collectively referred to as ‘the Company’, RedeemedHub, ‘we’ or ‘us’, the Owner, The Operator).
Personal Information that we collectIn the course of browsing the Website, requesting information regarding the Platform, submitting reviews, registering a new account, making comments on posted videos or while completing contact forms on our site, we may require you to provide personal information (e.g., your name, phone number, email address, Personal Picture, Residential Address, Country, etc.). We explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in the mandatory fields, you will not be able to complete the activity that prompted that information request. It’s important that you understand there is no requirement by law for you to provide RedeemedHub with your personal details – the information you share with us is entirely voluntary.
We request that you provide us with complete, accurate and correct details as when required during your use of the website. Your failure to do so will likely result in your account suspension or removal as shall be at the administrators sole decision.
We also collect Information about the computers, phones, and other devices you use when interacting and browsing through the website, which may include information about the device name, browser, PC name, MAC address, IP address (which may be used for general analytics). However, this information is encrypted and not even readable to the administrators nor technical personnels in order to ensure your absolute security and that of your devices.
Yes. Cookies are small files that we save to your device through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the website to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information such as the mode of your operation. The Cookies expires after a short time and can only be renewed when you visit the website after the last expiry date. We never share cookies with third parties and they do not contain sensitive information. If you choose to disable cookies, you will unfortunately not be able to use our service or even enjoy the absolute features therein.
Use of Personal Information
We will store the information you provide and the information we collect about your activity on the Website. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and hence not even readable to any meaningful sense. We reserve the right to use such information for the following purposes:
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website and Platform
- To analyze and provide statistical information about activities. This information will not identify you personally.
- Communicate with You: We use personal data (including contact information) to communicate with you about most recent activities, features, and services, including updates, your account, and changes to our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- To improve and customize your experience and other users’ experience with both the Website and the Platform;
- Authentication, Integrity, Security, and Safety: To authenticate accounts and activity, detect, investigate, and prevent malicious conduct or unsafe experiences, address security threats, protect public safety, and secure RedeemedHub.
- Legal Reasons: To comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or government agencies, to investigate or participate in civil discovery, litigation, or other adversarial legal proceedings, and to enforce or investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service or policies.
How Do We Share Personal Data?
- If RedeemedHub reasonably believes that you have breached our Terms of Service, or abused your rights to use the Website and/or the Platform, or performed any act or omission that RedeemedHub reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. We may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
- If RedeemedHub reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Data Retention and Security
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for and as long as your account remain active. If your account is left inactive for more than a year, the administrators may solely decide to remove your account but after countless prior notice by mail without your action to reactivate your account by logging in. Removal of personal account may not be carried out if account is associated with an active video content however, the administrators have sole right to remove the account and its contents. However, We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. RedeemedHub implements data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, RedeemedHub cannot guarantee that the Website is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Access and Rights to Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to use and access the Website, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate your information. You can correct and edit, update your account information when you log in using the update account as provided in your dashboard. You can request for account removal contacting us or by emailing Us via the contact email address provided below. We will undertake to respond to your request . Although RedeemedHub will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, in some circumstances we may not agree. If that should happen, RedeemedHub expressly reserves the right to refuse your request to delete the personal information available to us. Before RedeemedHub will allow change of certain personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request.
Enquires, Concerns and Contacting Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please contact us on this website. Alternatively you can contact us in writing by sending a mail to: email@example.com . We will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible. We will investigate your question, respond to your inquiry, and attempt to resolve any concerns regarding your privacy question.