Who may use the Service?The Service is made available for everyone from every ethnics, group, geographical area and all spheres of life. It is also accessible to children of all ages, adults etc. We strongly recommend that children under 18 years should be guided or given legal permission by their parents, legal guardian to use the service. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user, child under the age of 18 years, by allowing your child to use the Service, you are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and responsible for your child’s activity on the Service. You are therefore to monitor what your child watches or place restriction to caution your child operations on the service. RedeemedHub shall not be held liable to any negative effect or habit of your child caused by content provided on the platform.
Users Account and video ChannelsYou can use parts of the Service, such as browsing, watching videos and searching for Content, without having a RedeemedHub account. However, you need a RedeemedHub account to use some features such as Like and dislike of videos, subscribe to channels, create your own RedeemedHub video channel, create playlist, save video to playlist, get previous videos watched(i.e. Watch history) and more. You can create a RedeemedHub account now, just click here.
It is important and essential to confirm or verify your Email Address via a link that is usually sent to signed up users mailbox upon registration. Failure to verify email address for a very long time, the administrators reserve the sole right to remove your account with or without prior notice irrespective of your activities involving either the revenue aspect of the platform. This is justified as several notices will be sent to your mailbox upon each sign in to verify your email where the email is not verified.
Creating a RedeemedHub channel will give you access to additional features and functions, such as uploading videos, earning revenue, creating and grouping video uploads in playlists etc. A single User is only given the privilledge of owning a single channel. Here are some requirements to meet before you can create your own RedeemedHub Video channel.
- You must be verified User on RedeemedHub (i.e. The email address associated with your account must have been verified by you following the method stated aforetime.).
- Your account information must have been up to date. To update your account Click Here however the account update is only available when you are signed in. If at any time, it is discovered that any information submitted in the personal account during update is invalid. The User account and Channel shall be removed indefinitely by an Administrator and all revenue generated by the channel shall be lost immediately. The account update includes upload of personal profile picture before a channel can be created.
Permissions and RestrictionsYou may access and use the Service as made available to you, as long as you comply with this Agreement and the applicable law. You may view or listen to Content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also show or share the videos and other content to your firends and family. The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:
- access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as specifically permitted by the Service; (b) with prior written permission from RedeemedHub (c) as permitted by applicable law;
- circumvent, disable, fraudulently engage with, or otherwise interfere with the Service (or attempt to do any of these things), including security-related features or features that: (a) prevent or restrict the copying or other use of Content; or (b) limit the use of the Service or Content;
- access the Service using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except: (a) in the case of public search engines (b) with prior written permission from RedeemedHub; or (c) as permitted by applicable law;
- collect or use any information that might identify a person (for example, harvesting usernames or faces), unless permitted by that person or applicable governmental law.
- use the Service to distribute unsolicited promotional or commercial content or other unwanted or mass solicitations (spam);
- cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a video’s views, likes, or dislikes, or to increase a channel’s subscribers, or otherwise manipulate metrics;
- misuse any reporting, flagging, complaint, dispute, or appeals process, including by making groundless, vexatious, or frivolous submissions;
- use the Service to view or listen to Content other than for personal, non-commercial use (for example, you may not publicly screen videos or stream music from the Service) due to the possible copyright law of such content
- use the Service to: (a) sell any advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on, around, or within the Service or Content; or (b) sell advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of any website or application without authorization by the administrators.
reservationAny right not expressly granted to you in this Agreement remains the right of RedeemedHub or the respective administrators. This means, for example, that using the Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Content you access (including any branding used on or displayed in the Service).
Use of Content
Uploading Content: If you have a RedeemedHub channel,
the Platform allows you to upload, post certain media content (including without limitation text, images, Music Videos, video material, animations, motion graphics and other audio-visual material, hereafter referred to as the ‘User Content’).
You may not upload or post to the Platform, or otherwise use in any way in connection with your use of the Platform, User Content which includes any text, video or audio recording, images or other material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any material is not protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from your violation of this prohibition. All trademarks and/or service marks displayed on the Platform are the exclusive property of their respective owners, and may not be used without the owner’s permission.
User Content Ownership Right:
Contents you upload retain all of your ownership rights.
RedeemedHub does not claim ownership of the User Content. Although reserves the right to edit or remove any User Content uploaded to the Platform. We also reserve the right to remove any content that is reportedly contrary the purpose of this platform or content that deals with human race discrimination, sensuality or all such like. The removal may be without prior notice from the administrators.
You may remove your Content from the Service at any time. You must remove your Content if you no longer have the rights required by these terms.
RedeemedHub Licensed Right:
By uploading to the Platform, you grant RedeemedHub a worldwide, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate or distribute your User Content on your behalf.
The licences granted by you continue until the Content is removed. Once removed, the licences will terminate, except where the operation of the Service, use of Content permitted before your removal, or the law requires otherwise. For example, removal of Content by you does not require RedeemedHub to: (a) recall Content that is being used by other users within any limited offline viewing functionality of the Service; or (b) delete copies we reasonably need to keep for legal purposes.
- Content Removal Right: We reserve the right to remove any content that is reportedly contrary to the purpose of this platform or content that deals with human race discrimination, sensuality or all such like. We also remove your content if we reasonably believe that any of your Content (1) is in breach of this Agreement or (2) may cause harm to RedeemedHub, our users, or third parties, we reserve the right to remove or take down some or all of such Content. The removal may be without prior notice from the administrators however We will notify you with the reason for our action unless we reasonably believe that to do so: (a) would violate the law or the direction of a legal enforcement authority, or would otherwise risk legal liability for RedeemedHub; (b) would compromise an investigation or the integrity or operation of the Service; or (c) would cause harm to any user, other third party, RedeemedHub or our Affiliates.
- Content Monetization Right: You grant to RedeemedHub the right to monetize your Content on the Service (and such monetization may include displaying ads on or within Content or charging users a fee for access). You may be entitled to payments in the nearest future and that will be with a review of this agreement, however such payment or earnings will be treated as royalities and RedeemedHub reserves the right to also charge applicable taxes from such payments.
- Licensed Right to Other Users: You also grant each other user or visitor of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to access your Content through the Service, and to use that Content (including to redistribute, display, and perform it) only as enabled by a feature of the Service. Your Content can be shared to other platforms such as social media or embedded in any website by any user or visitor. You grant every user or visitor the right to share without any sense of intellectual property violation. However, the content will be shared with reference and hosting copyright to RedeemedHub platform. Where the content is shared without respect to RedeemedHub, you have the right to enforce your intellectual property violation rights and RedeemedHub is not answerable to such violation by users.
Intellectual Property Rights
- RedeemedHub owns and retains all proprietary rights to the Platform and all associated copyrights, trademarks, brands, service marks, patents, characters, props or other proprietary rights under law. All of the trademarks, service marks, brand and trade names and logos appearing on the Platform are the proprietary intellectual property of the owners of such marks or names and you may not use, modify, remove or otherwise infringe any of such proprietary intellectual property.
- By agreeing to use the Platform you agree to receive newsletters, alerts, promotional and other emails from RedeemedHub. You may unsubscribe from these mailing lists as required by law via possibily provided Platforms.
Account Termination and SuspensionRedeemedHub reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or your access to all or part of the Service if: (a) you materially or repeatedly breach this Agreement; (b) we are required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order; or (c) we reasonably believe that there has been conduct that creates liability or harm to any user, other third party, RedeemedHub or any Affiliate.
We will notify you with the reason for termination or suspension by RedeemedHub unless we reasonably believe that to do so: (a) would violate the law or the direction of a legal enforcement authority; (b) would compromise an investigation; (c) would compromise the integrity, operation or security of the Service; or (d) would cause harm to any user, other third party, RedeemedHub or any Affiliate.
If your account is terminated or your access to the Service is restricted or suspended, you may continue using certain aspects of the Service (such as viewing only) without an account, and this Agreement will continue to apply to such use. If you believe that the termination or suspension has been made in error, you can contact us with an appeal.
Disclaimers of WarrantyPLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
RedeemedHub does not make any specific promises about the Service. For example, we don’t make any promises that the functional aspects of the platform will be error free or that thr platform will be constantly available, or available at all, or that transmission of data to/from the platform will occur at any minimun speed. RedeemedHub does not warrant that or represent that any content associated with or used in connection with the platform is factual or error-free or that the use of such material will not infringe rights of third parties. RedeemedHub reserves the right to correct any error on the platform when detected. Without Limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that everything associated with the platform is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" without Warranty ofany kind, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. RedeemedHub makes no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material contained on the platform or results to be obtained from using the platform. Except as otherwise specifically set forth herein, RedeemedHub does not make any promise or representation about the quality of any media content, service, information or other material obtained by you through the use of this platform.
Limitation of LiabilityYou expressly understand and agree that RedeemedHub shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, or resulting from, (a) The use or the inability to use the platform; (b) The use of any materials, user content or other material on the platform or any website or websites linked to the platform, (c) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data (e) any other matter relating to the platform.
In no event shall we be responsible for all damages, losses, and causes of action losses that were not caused by RedeemedHub or any Affiliate breach of this Agreement; For business users, If you are using the Service for the purpose of your trade, business, craft or profession, to the extent permitted by applicable law, RedeemedHub and any of its Affiliate and administrators will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data; loss of opportunity or anticipated savings; indirect or consequential losses, or punitive damages (in all cases whether such losses were foreseeable or not);
- Continuation of this Agreement: If your use of the Service ends, the following terms of this Agreement will continue to apply to you: “Permissions and Restrictions ”, "Intellectual Property Rights", "Account Termination and Suspension", “Important notes”, and the licenses granted by you will continue in limited cases as described under “Use of Content”.
- Severance: If it turns out that a particular term of this Agreement is not enforceable for any reason, this will not affect any other terms.
- Platform Transfer: RedeemedHub may transfer all or part of this Agreement to an Affiliate or, if RedeemedHub is sold, to a third party.
- No Waiver: If you do not comply with this Agreement and we do not take action immediately, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as the right to take action in the future).
- Changes to this Terms of Service From time to time, RedeemedHub may change the agreement of this terms of service. Changes will take effect once they are posted online and by accessing and/or using the Website or Services after we make any such changes, you are deemed to have accepted such changes. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Website and/or Services offered by RedeemedHub.